- Top Frame Height The height in pixels of the
Navigation Features frame (when opened far enough to require no scroll
- Browser Width The width in pixels of the tracks
and controls in the Genome Viewer (when opened far enough to require
no scroll bar).
- Font Size The relative size of fonts in the
- Background Color RGB values for the background
color of the Genome Viewer.
- Track Height The height in pixels of each
track in the Genome Viewer.
- Base Position The location of the scale that
shows base positions along the scaffold.
- Guidelines Turns on or off display of vertical
lines to aid determination of base positions in the tracks. (The line
spacings are not related to the scale.)
- Track Labels Sets the locations of track labels in the Genome Viewer. (Labels on the right are not currently available.)
- To apply formatting changes, make your selections and click the Refresh > button.
- To hide the Tool Bar, click the Close button.
Recenter Options sets the browser's behavior (Zoom
3x, No Zoom, Zoom AA, Zoom NA) when you click a base position to move
it to the center of the Genome Viewer.