This viewer displays information about a repeat that matches a portion
of the genome of interest. The nucleotide sequence of the repeat is shown
in red, and any padding (nucleotide sequence immediately
upstream and downstream) is shown in black.
- Name The name classifies the type of repeat.
- Strand The read direction of the DNA strand, plus or minus.
- Span and Lengths The length in base pairs over which the repeat is coded.
- Scaff start/end The start and end coordinates for the repeat with respect to
the beginning of the scaffold.
- Scaff start/end (padded) The start and end coordinates for the displayed nucleotide sequence
with respect to the beginning of the scaffold, including upstream and
- Padding The number of bases included upstream and downstream of the repeat.
To change the padding, enter a new number and click Change Padding.
- Coords on or Coords off Displays or hides the coordinates of the first and last base
in each row of the displayed sequence, relative to the beginning of the