To do a normal search:
- Type a query (e.g.,
glycocalyx for a term name or
a term accession number) in the Search GO text box.
- Select whether to search under Term Name or Term
Accession (GO ID).
- Click Quick Search.
If you selected multiple gene model sets, your search results will include
a "Gene Models in" results column for each selection.
The search results show:
- Accession The GO ID, for all selected model sets.
- Name The name of the GO term, for all selected
- Type The GO ontology in which the term was found,
for all selected model sets.
- Gene Models in The number of gene products
found in each of the model sets being searched.
- To see the tree view for a result, click the GO ID in
the "Accession" column.
- To see the Gene Products page for
a result, click the number in the "Gene Models in"